77225: LK=FT 67 marker test
Earliest known ancestor is Hugh PARKS Sr. (b. 1716 Ire-d. 1780 Rowan Co. N.C. m. Margaret YOUNG).
- Hugh PARKS Sr. (01FT1) (b. 1716 Ire-d. 1780 Rowan Co. N.C.)
- John PARKS (02FT3) (b. 1750/1-d. 1795 Rowan Co. N.C.)
- Hugh J. PARKS (03FT4) (b. 1792 Rowan Co. N.C.-d. 1890 Rowan Co. N.C.)
- David McKinley PARKS (04FT4) (b. 1837 Rowan Co. N.C.-d. 1906 Rowan Co. N.C.)
- William Homer PARKS (05FT5) (b. 1872 Rowan Co. N.C.-d. 1934 Iredell Co. N.C.)
- Walter Leon PARKS (06FT9) (b. 1913-d. 1991)
- Participant is cousin of PS#1028.
29333: LK=HS 67 marker test
Earliest known ancestor is Robert PARK (b. ca. 1755 Va.?-d. 1806 Ross Co. O. m. ca. 1777 Monongalia Co. Va. (now W.Va.) Nancy Agnes STEWART).
- Robert PARK (01HS1) (b. ca. 1755 Va.?-d. 1806 Ross Co. O.)
- William PARK (02HS6) (b. ca.. 1780 Monongalia Co. Va.-d. Yellow River Mont.? m. 2 August 1803 Ross Co. O. Elizabeth DAVIS)
- Thomas PARK (b. unk. O.-d. unk. O. m. 25 December 1827 Ross Co. O. Abigail NEVINS)
- John PARK (b. 1831 O.-d. bet. 1868-1870 Ross. Co. O. m. 4 July 1856 Ross Co. O. Margaret ROBINSON)
- Robert Sylvester PARK (b. 6 May 1864 Ross Co. O.-d. 30 July 1927 Ross Co. O.)
- Modie (Moody) Franklin PARK (b. 15 Feb 1891 Ross Co. O.-d. 2 May 1970 Fla.)
- Participant is PS#644.
158528: LK=LO 37 marker test
Earliest known ancestor is John PARKS (b. Scotland m. Katie [–?–]).
- John PARK (01LO1)
- John (K.?) PARKS (02LO1) (b. 1784? 1793? Huntingdon Co. Penn.-d. 1860 Clearfield Co. Penn. m. 1816 Huntingdon Co. Penn. Mary Jane PARKINSON)
- Thomas PARKS (03LO6) (b. 27 Jan 1827 Huntingdon Co. Penn.-d. 3 or 4 Dec 1896 Clearfield Co. Penn m. 1850 Clearfield Co. Penn. Nancy Jane WISER/WISOR)
- Jacob R. C. PARKS (04LO31) (b. 15 Mar 1859-d. 8 Aug 1923 Clearfield Co. Penn.)
- Marlin F. PARKS (05LO133) (b. 30 Apr 1910-d. 9 Feb 1995)
- Participant (06LO533) is 1C1R of PS#1523
135681: LK=HS 67 marker test
- Participant is cousin of PS #644 (test 29333). Lineage information pending.