209784: LK=AN 37 marker test
Earliest known ancestor is Joseph PARKS (b. ca. 1796 Penn.-d. ca.1882. m1. Mary? [–?–] m2. Susanna STONEKING). Joseph PARKS indicated on the 1880 census that both parents were born in Delaware.
- Joseph PARKS (01AN1) (b. ca. 1796 Penn.-d. ca.1882. m1. Mary? [–?–] m2. Susanna STONEKING)
- James Crawford PARKS (02AN4) (b. 27 Feb. 1873 Chariton, Lucas Co. Ia.-d. 27 June 1942 Glenrock, Converse Co. Wyo.)
- William Bryan PARKS (03AN26) (b. 2 Sep. 1900 Chariton, Lucas Co. Ia.-d. 28 July 1972 Douglas, Converse Co. Wyo.)
- William Dean PARKS (04AN52) (b. 23 Sep. 1923 Parkerton, Converse Co. Wyo.-d. 10 Aug. 1970 Cheyenne, Laramie Co. Wyo.)
- Participant (05AN104) is PS#1571.