Join the Parke Society
The benefits of Parke Society membership include:
- gaining additional knowledge about your Park/e/s heritage through the Society’s extensive lineage database
- the ability to interact with other members who share your ancestry
- the Parke Society Newsletter, published three times a year, filled with articles about various Park/e/s lineages, Society news, as well as articles of a general genealogical nature
- the ability to combine the Society’s lineage expertise with the Park/e/s DNA Surname Project results
- access to the Dana Parks, Jr. Memorial Library
- one-on-one consultations with Parke Society staff members via email or scheduled online meetings
The Parke Society welcomes everyone as a member, with these membership options:
Open to anyone who can trace their ancestry to a progenitor whose name was Park, Parks, Parke, Parkes, or any of its accepted variants.
Open to the spouse of a Park/e/s descendant, or any other person interested in joining the Society. If the spouse of a Park/e/s descendant is the family member who is most actively engaged in the family research, this would be the logical choice, though both are welcome to join as members.
Dues and Fees:
- One-Time Application Fee: $15-to cover expenses involved in processing membership application, along with your first-year membership dues, for a total of $45 for the first year
- Annual Dues: $30 thereafter
To begin the membership process, please contact the Registrar:
Parke Society Registrar: Ann L. Wells PO Box 672, Crystal Lake, IL 60039-0672
To contact the Registrar by email: email@example.com
At this time, we do not have online payment capabilities. When applying for membership, please mail a check for the applicable amount, made payable to The Parke Society, to the Registrar at the address above along with your application form. Any questions you may have about the application process should be addressed to the Registrar.